This course can be taken without manual techniques (microblading and shading). The duration would instead be four days and the cost is $5795.
Please see our online store for machine prices.
Duration: 6 Full Days
The General Course Outline:
- Skin Structure
- Permanent Makeup Machines
- Color Theory
- Skin Tone, Color Selection and Color Mix
- A&I Pigments and Machine
- Needle Usage
- Anesthetics for Permanent Makeup
- Hygiene and Saftey
- Tools and Materials: Setting Up your Work Station
- Design, Measurement, and Stoke Patterns
- Hands-on practice on Artificial Skin and Live Model
- Doing Business Responsibly
- You may bring a camera to take before and after photos of your work to expand your portfolio.
- We can supply models for the students. However, students can also bring their own models. If you have model(s), please contact us to make arrangements prior to the start of the course.
Your certificate is issued upon passing a practical examination. We encourage our students to remain in close contact with the instructor, so that we can help you build your confidence in the industry and answer any questions that may come up early on in your career.
To reserve your spot, a deposit of $1000 is required. The deposit is non-refundable.
Spot reservations are on a first come first serve basis. We accept Cash, Debit, Visa and Mastercard. You can call our office at 519-570-2117 to reserve your spot now.