Learn All the Brow Techniques
With this course you will learn microblading, brow feathering by machine, manual shading, shading/ombre by machine and the hybrid brow technique.
No previous training or knowledge is required and the course is delivered with a low student to instructor ratio to provide the highest possible standard of training.
Course Fee: $3995 (Microblading Kit is included in the course price)
The fees include all necessary course material, including mannequin, pigments, other essentials and the microblading starter kit. Lunch will also be provided for students. Please note that the fee does not include the PMU machine and needles. Please bring your own micropigmentation machine and needles. If you do not have a machine, please let us know via email or phone to discuss rental or purchase options. Purchase options must be arranged 2 weeks prior to the class, so that equipment can be shipped in time. *If you purchase the A&I Schendel Digital Machine (Cordless Machine or Black Diamond) as well as any pigments or products, you will receive 20% OFF.
Course Duration: 4 Full days
The General Course Outline:
- Skin Structure
- Permanent Makeup Machines
- Color Theory
- Skin Tone, Color Selection and Color Mix
- A&I Pigments and Machine
- Needle Usage
- Anesthetics for Permanent Makeup
- Hygiene and Safety
- Tools and Materials: Setting Up your Work Station
- Design, Measurement, and Stoke Patterns
- Hands-on practice on Artificial Skin and Live Model
- Doing Business Responsibly
- You may bring a camera to take before and after photos of your work to expand your portfolio.
- We can supply models for the students. However, students can also bring their own models. If you have model(s), please contact us to make arrangements prior to the start of the course.
Your certificate is issued upon passing a practical examination. We encourage our students to remain in close contact with the instructor, so that we can help you build your confidence in the industry and answer any questions that may come up early on in your career.
To reserve your spot, a deposit of $1000 is required. The deposit is non-refundable.
Spot reservations are on a first come first serve basis. We accept Cash, Debit, Visa and Mastercard. You can call our office at 519-570-2117 to reserve your spot now.