Terms & Conditions
Currencies – We currently only accept CAD and shall accept CAD as the official currency for all calculations.
- We shall endeavor to ship your order within 1-2 working days upon successful payment confirmation unless otherwise specified. You should be able to receive your order within 4-14 business days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) after shipment date.
- A&I SCHENDEL CANADA is committed to ensure that your orders are delivered to you safely and on time. Therefore, only the authorized receiver shall be permitted to accept the delivery. Please make sure that the authorized receiver is present to make the authorized signature. A&I SCHENDEL CANADA reserves the rights not to release the delivery in the absence of the authorized receiver.
- A&I SCHENDEL CANADA is making every effort to deliver your order within the time stated. However, due to certain unforeseen circumstances, slight delay in deliveries might occur, A&I SCHENDEL CANADA will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late or delayed delivery.
- In the event if your package is lost by the shipping courier and your package has been insured, we will only replace the lost products with the amount that is declared on the invoice according to your request.
Every effort is made to ensure your satisfaction at A&I SCHENDEL CANADA. If you are not happy with our service or product, please contact us within seven days and we will do our best to sort out the problem.
To the extent permitted by law, all sales at A&I SCHENDEL CANADA are governed by CANADIAN law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
Non-acceptance of Order:
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch of the Products ordered to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product that you have ordered is unavailable in stock
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Incomplete shipping info or overcharged destinations
Unless otherwise specified for particular products, we shall refund you your payment if you decide to cancel your orders within twenty-four (24) hours after your order has been confirmed and prior to shipment except for the transaction fees charged by the credit card company which are non-refundable.
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the items purchased. This is provided the products are unopened and unused. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error such as you received an incorrect or defective item. Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the total sale.
If you are simply unhappy with the product for any reason, you may return the product for a credit for future purchases with our company. Depending on the circumstance, you may be required to pay for the return shipping and the restocking fee.
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as the shipment has been received by us as returned by courier.
If you need to return an item, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Returned item shipping:
- You can use your original A&I SCHENDEL CANADA box you received, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return
- If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box from previous shipments, please remove them.
- Attach your new return label to the shipping box.
DO NOT SHIP ITEMS WITHOUT CONTACTING A&I SCHENDEL CANADA FIRST, UNAUTHORIZED ITEM WILL BE REJECTED
Each order will be subject to TAX in the rate according to the province or state that the order will be shipped to.
Practitioner providing services and treatment to their clients cannot hold A&I SCHENDEL CANADA liable for misconduct of a treatment or mistakes. In case of doubt, we highly suggest to postpone the treatment and email us with your questions or concerns.