Includes: Lip Liner and Lip Shading.
No experience necessary.
Course Fee: $1995.00
Permanent Make-Up & Microblading Training
Tania Duca, a coveted Permanent Make-Up Instructor and Artist, trained with BioTouch, NPM, A&I Schendel and PhiBrows, founded the Euro Reflections Permanent Make-up Training Course. Her expertise as a Permanent Makeup Artist is demonstrated in her personalized, hands-on training methods that she has gathered from training all over the world. The following courses provide beginner and advanced students with the education they need to embark on a successful career in Permanent Cosmetics.
We believe that to be successful in the Permanent Makeup Industry, you need to have significant hands on training on live models, and strong one-on-one mentorship with your course instructor. Tania will spend time making you comfortable with the theory of PMU, the techniques and execution, as well as how to build your business after your training.
Class sizes are kept small. There are never more than 2-3 students, to ensure time for private one-on-one communication. In this way we can ensure you learn the procedures safely and effectively. This also allows the instructor to really connect with you and help you hone your unique talents and create your own individual style.
The General Course Outline:
- Skin Structure
- Permanent Makeup Machines
- Color Theory
- Skin Tone, Color Selection and Color Mix
- A&I Pigments and Machine
- Needle Usage
- Anesthetics for Permanent Makeup
- Hygiene and Saftey
- Tools and Materials: Setting Up your Work Station
- Design, Measurement, and Stoke Patterns
- Hands-on practice on Artificial Skin and Live Model
- Doing Business Responsibly
- You may bring a camera to take before and after photos of your work to expand your portfolio.
- We can supply models for the students. However, students can also bring their own models. If you have model(s), please contact us to make arrangements prior to the start of the course.
Your certificate is issued upon passing a practical examination. We encourage our students to remain in close contact with the instructor, so that we can help you build your confidence in the industry and answer any questions that may come up early on in your career.
To reserve your spot, a deposit of $1000 is required. The deposit is non-refundable.
Spot reservations are on a first come first serve basis. We accept Cash, Debit, Visa and Mastercard. You can call our office at 519-570-2117 to reserve your spot now.